Mold on Bathroom Fan
Mold can damage porous surfaces and can easily spread quickly since it is a living organism that grows in the right environment. This fan was located in a bathroom that was the perfect environment; moist, dark, and warm. SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church was able to remove the fan and clean it with antimicrobial soap using the protocols set forth by corporate. When the mold was returned to an acceptable level and the bathroom was at an acceptable clean level the family who lived there was very happy with the major difference. Thanks to SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church they could finally breathe easy.