Fire in Kitchen in South Arlington
These are before and after photos of a house in South Arlington that experienced a fire in the kitchen. The oil from cooking caught on fire and flames started to spread to the cabinets. This family called SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church and we showed up very quickly. We helped to clean up the damaged area and we worked hard to clean the air quality in the house. After a deep cleaning, the family was able to return to their home and were very happy with the services we provided. Our SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church team takes pride in making it "Like it never even happened."