If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (703) 237-8800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Living Room Fire

This customer in South Arlington, Virginia and called SERVPRO of Annandale/ Falls Church for help. This house in South Arlington had a fire in their living room due to the electrical fire. The fire caused significant smoke damage to the entire house and caused major damage to the entire living room and dinning room. SERVPRO of Annandale/ Falls Church arrived very quickly to the scene and helped to clean the entire house of the smoke damage. When the job was complete the home owners were very happy with the job that SERVPRO of Annandale/ Falls Church did and felt that the house was back to its original condition.